Friday 28 March 2014

Dark liP for A spriNg day

Inspiration found on Pintrest ♥ this girls makeup. On the right the lovely Kat Dennings

Recently Ive been seeing alot of dark lip colours and lovig them. When I wear a lipstick it tends to be sheer or a classic red like Macs Russian Red but thought id dare a deeper pigment after watching a Pixiwoo youtube tutorial for Kat Dennings and felt inspired.
My finished look
 So I used Mac Burnin' in amplified creme finish, unfortunately this colour has been discontinued but found that Darkside is quite a good dupe for it. Both lipsticks are fantastically glossy so very dramatic, I lined my lips with Mac Nightmoth to stop the colour bleeding. Ive found with this lipstick if I dont line it will look like ive been eating spoons of blackberry jam in a hurry.. Not a great look...:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment