Monday 31 March 2014

French pharmacy Order

Recently made an order from Escentual as they have had a sale on all their French pharmaceutical treatles.
I purchased La Roche posay lipikar hand treatment and Avene Hydrance Optimale light protective SPF 20 face cream.
My hands have become very dry due to my work as a screen printer and nothing was working, they have been flacky and sore.If anything worked it was  Lush Handy Gurugu which is a good barrier cream but wanted to try something new,  this cream is my new fav.
Lightweight but still rich,paraben free it soaks in quickly and leaves my hands feeling normal again, the smell reminds me of my mum applying cream when I was younger.

Avene Hydrance face cream has two things I look for in a skin cream as I have combinational skin, oil free and an SPF.
It soaks in quickly and leaves my skin mattified and soft, I love the fact it has a high SPF as I think when choosing skincare this is the most important factor as you are protecting your skin from harmful rays and slowing down the wrinkles.
I haven't tried this moisturiser as a base for foundation yet but will let you know how it sits on my skin.

As far as French brands go I haven't tried one that hadn't been been good for my skin,  they tend to be more gentle and geared toward sensitive skin.
Go forth and try..🐻

No comments:

Post a Comment