Tuesday 25 March 2014

My new skin treatle

I recently purchased Pixi Glow Tonic after reading a lot of very good things on various blogs mainly my go-to skin guru Caroline Hirons.
I've only been using it a week( in the evening) but so far my skin seems to be improving.
I have combination skin and have been feeling less oily since using it.
Over the last few months I've been trying to wear less foundation and after using the Glow tonic I've got more confident to go bare on my face.
If you can get hold of it I would defo recommended it, it has been selling out everywhere.
I bought mine direct from. http://www.pixibeauty.co.uk/glow-tonic

2 comments:

  1. ooh may have to try this! Not that my skin is a good advert for it but when I can afford it I buy Clarins oils which are amazing for settling combination skin.(and smell lush!) I was surprised that smearing my face in oil made it less oily :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I think that oils are the way forward even for oily skin :-) This is the best toner ive used in a long time.

    ReplyDelete