Monday 28 July 2014

Mini ShoPinG tReaTs



Hallo everyone, what a glorious summer sunshine we had last week and it was payday this week...woo (mini celebratory dance), my monies is going on wedding stuff at the moment but I thought I would treat myself to a few things.
I bought a few bits, I will be doing a full review and look with my new products but thought I would share what I bought.


 I've been eyeing up L'Oreal Liquid Lip forever, it has the most gorgeous gold packaging,making it look a lot pricey than it is and the prettiest selction of colours.. Its a mix between a lipgloss and stain, you may know this already but for those who dont L'oreal is part of the YSL family this means when YSL bring out something in their makeup range you can guarantee in a year or so L'oreal will produce something very similar ( probably all made in the same factory) but for fraction of the price, the lipglosses are proof of this.
YSL lipstick is amazing but at £24 each my pocket isn't a fan, at 8.99 I can justify getting more than one. I chose Rose Melody a  beautiful pink shade, the smell is DIVINE very fruity with good applicator.
I also purchased L' Oreal  Lumi Magique (Boots have a 2 for £15 deal at the moment on L'Oreal so it's a good time to buy). This is a highlighter pen, again its got that YSL Touche E`Clat vibe going on and comes in 2 shades, I chose light and it works really well on my pale complexion.
My third purchase was NYC Best of Broadway Quattro eye shadow, 5 lovely colours for producing a smokey eye look.
I had  seen this mentioned on Lily Pebbles you tube vlog and she said  it was a dupe for a Chanel Christmas set, so I went a found it and it seems really good, the two taupe colours are really pretty and it has good staying power and for £2.99 is a good buy.

The ET tablet case was a  bargain in H&M, even though the girl mocked me slightly for buying it, she was clueless-  it was £2!!!
The baby wool is for more booties :) which I'm starting this week (I'm a knitting machine :) )  and finally a standard vest for working at Lush. Lush is like a green house at the moment so its vests all the way.
As I said above I will do a look with my new products, till then Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment