Friday 31 October 2014

SavE my SoUl...

This is the second of my Halloween looks and I think the one I'm going to go with on this spooky evening. I had begun thinking about being a nun after watching the legendary makeup artist Rick Baker  YouTube video for his Sister Stigmata look last year.

I have been looking at lots at pintrest images trying to find the right amount of evilness and came across a lot of inspirational images.
My costume came off eBay for £6.99 which was actually cheaper than a thought and cheaper than my usual routine of going to charity shop. I've added on an extra bit of fabric to completely cover my hair, its an old white T-shirt but I think it does the job.
I used a selection of Snazaroo makeup and fake blood, I'm going to need to use more fake blood within the inverted cross I think. It needs to look more burnt into my forehead for an authentic look.
Let me know what u guys dress up as, I look forward to seeing some pictures.
Happy Spooking!!
Time to cleanse the spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment