Tuesday 21 October 2014

CosTuMe IdEas

So as Halloween is only in a few weeks away that big decision is upon me again, it's time to start thinking about a costume. What devilish creature from the underworld will I become - Demonic nun is winning at the moment but I'm trying out a couple of different looks over the next few weeks.
God Hater


I've been thinking about maybe a more classic costume in the form of a She Devil - Lucy in Bram Stokers Dracula which is a cinematic classic or maybe a creepy broken doll.Looking at Pintrest has given me the idea or maybe being a creature, I have been a dead cat before ( although I ended up looking like the drummer from Kiss- quite scary ) so thought maybe becoming Frida Kahlos fawn Grazia


Or becoming A Black Widow.



The last couple of years I have done a mix of Pop Art and death.
So this evening I decided to try out the fawn look, If I was to do this look I would make some ears and a furry costume. This is more the cute side of Halloween, I prefers a bit more gore.
This look was achieved by using a mix of MAC Face and Body  Snazaroo in white/black and yellow, brown eye shadow and paintbrushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment