Thursday 22 May 2014

End Of dAy FacE RoutiNe Pt DeuX

So here is part deux of my evening facial routine, sorry its taken so long finishing it.
My final cleanser is Garnier Pure Deep Clean foam wash, this is my "help me my skin is breaking out! " go to as its full of magical salicylic acid.
Salicylic acid is a liquid exfoliater so it is really deep cleaning, making your skin super clean and tightening those pores (which I need ). Im not usually an advocater of foam washes as alot if them can strip the skin too much of its natural oils but this one is really effective on my skin, if you are slightly sensitive then maybe one to avoid though.
My toner is the raved about Pixi Glow Tonic, I'd read about this product for months on many beauty blogs mainly off my favourite skincare women - Caroline Hirons. People kept complaining it was constantly out stock due to its demand but I managed to buy mine online with ease.


I love it! Its full of aloe vera which is softening for the skin, ginseng which is a natural supply of oxygen to the skin and horse chesnut which stimulates the skin and circulation which means your skin is left glowing. It also contains glycolic acid which loosens the dead skin so gently exfoliates and is also alcohol free so is safe enough to use twice a day without the worry of stripping your skin. I dont think I will ever use another toner, well not until I can afford to buy P50 ( another Ms Hirons favourite).
To end with I use my favourite night product, I'm on my third bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced night repair- Synchronised recovery complex 2 its the serum of Queens (not that I'm a queen but I can imagine they use this).
This night serum is tried and tested to revive your skin, smooth wrinkles and make it feel fantastic, its a little bit of magic in a tiny bottle. This serum is not cheap £45 for 30ml but I've found a bottle lasts me a year and thats using it every night so actually its worth the pay out.
I also use a eye cream if I remember but there we have it my eveninh routine, at the moment anyway im sure it will change in the next few months :-)
Let me know what you like to use..
Happy Cleansing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment