Saturday 3 May 2014

BouRjOis CC CrEam

As ive mentioned in previous blogs I've been trying not wear foundation on week days just to let my skin breathe and in a quest for a better complexion. Im still using concealor(obviously) but sometimes feel my skin needs some coverage. Ive been reading about different BB and CC creams for awhile now and thought id give one of them a them a try. I went to Boots and purchased Bourjois Perfect 123 Colour Corrector cream, I've read some glowing reviews about this product and at £9.99 was well priced.

It claims to have 3 correctors( hence the name) with its anti redness, anti fatigue and anti dark spots it also has an SPF15 . There are 4 shades to chose from I chose the lightest 51 in Ivory which matches my skin rather well.
Shade 51/Ivory

 I really like this Bourjois range, my go to foundation at the moment is from the same 123 collection in shade 52.
 I love the coverage I get from that so was looking forward to this newest addition and it did  not disappointed. Lightweight and easy to apply over moisturesd skin, I also used a Smashbox primer (due to my large pores this helps smooth/fill them out).
My skin was noticable different, the redness disappeared, evened out my complextion my my skin look brighter, more alive and at 7.30am this can only be a postive thing. I still applied my corrector and concealer under my eyes as I need extra coverage in this area.
Please excuse the towel and silly look on my face it was early :-)



  Im off to Glastonbury in 8 weeks!! Which is very exciting. This will definitely be in my essential festival kit, I will be doing some blogs in the run up to Glastonbury.
My festival guide to which clothes/skincare/makeup im going to take.
After such a postive experience im going to investigate other CC creams, I've looked at Olay and Clinque( when I has moneys) so will see how they fair in comparison, I will let you know.
Which CC Creams have you tried? Positive/Negative experience let me know.
Have a good friday!!

1 comment:

  1. *slight mistake, the CC cream is no 31 and the foundation is no 51 oops.

    ReplyDelete