Thursday 29 May 2014

AsoS TimE

I had a lovely little delivery from Asos this week, these always make me happy :-D
Me and the boy are going to Glastonbury in less than a month!!! ( so excited as I've only been to Reading Fest before) .
I've started to think about things I need.. a poncho is one of these. Glastonbury is one of those festivals where it will be ridiculous hot yet you can guarantee at least one day of rain so I need something I can slip on at a moments notice and is easy to carry round with me.

I hope it doesnt rain but if it I does I now own a poncho in a bag and its polka dot.
I will be doing a few blogs on my preparations for Glasto, both skincare and clothing.
We are also off to Bruges in Belgium so thinking about what to take there so I  bought the most amazing black velvet ballet pumps, for only £20 which shall walk me round the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment