Monday 5 May 2014

The LuSh TiMes

I work for Lush part time and I must say it is a fun job, surrounded by lovely face and body products which I can play with all day imy idea of a good time (the discount doesnt hurt either :-))

I was at work yesterday and got to see the  new products we have recently got in,  some new soap and a new ballistic called Granny Takes a Dip.
Add caption
It smells amazing with warming ginger, black pepper and lemon oil, I can't wait to try that one. The psychedelic colours merge into a rainbow effect once put into the bath.
Woooo..pretty

      
 The new soaps are called Parsley Porridge which is full of many anti bacterial goodies such as Tea tree,Thyme and Parsley. I think this would be a great addition to the kitchen sink area also its full of Aloe Vera gel so leaves your skin super soft (handy after washing up too much)
The second soap is a fruity little number called Mangificent its full of dried mango, zingy sicilian lemon oil and happy inducing neroli, just what we need for these sunny days :-).
Happy Bank Holiday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment