Sunday 27 April 2014

A fantastic nail varnish is an affordable way to complete any outfit, well thats what I think.
I recently purchased two varnishes from the new Maybelline ColourShow range, So So Fresh and Mauve Kiss.

So so Fresh is a beautiful pastel duck egg blue colour, a fantastic shade for the spring.
Mauve Kiss is a muted dark rose colour, it reminds me of the 90s Rimmel lipstick Coffee Shimmer ( remember that and Heather Shimmer ) Its a beautiful colour, makes me feel rather sophisticated when wearing it :-).
ColourShow is solid in colour with 2 coats and seems to be rather hard wearing, 2 days in and its beginning to chip a little (Saturday night was a bit gin filled though)
At £2.99 each I shall be purchasing more of these as they come in quite a few shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment