Saturday 19 April 2014

WedDing FaiR

Me & my ladies sans Colin outside the fair.


Im getting married in September so today me and 3 of my bridesmaids(my fourth is in Australia at the moment,I know 4 it seems greedy but i got alot of fantastic friends I would have had more if we could have afforded it), along to Norwichs -A Most Curious Wedding Fair to see how much free cake we could consume(not so much of the free unfortunately).
It had many lovely stalls, for head pieces/dress/decoration/cake and table ideas. Me and the boy have many creative and fantastically talented friends  who are helping us in our wedding so most things are sorted for the day but there are decoration things that still need making.
It was a lovely day and I think ive found the perfect cake topper, a lady named poppyscaketoppers makes animal/personalised figures for cakes and they are sooo cute. I think I may ask the boy if we can have sloths just because :-)


They have the same fair plus many more stalls happening in London very soon and I would recommend going along for ideas and just a fun day with some cake.

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to go but was working :( was there anything really exciting I should look up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice hair accessories, I will send u some links but to be honest there wasnt lots butbit was a fun day x

    ReplyDelete