Friday 25 April 2014

Eye Spy not Much Difference

Three weeks ago on the 4th April I posted a blog about Una Brennan eye brighten cream. On the back of the tube it said for best results use morning and night for 3 weeks, now I've been using it every morning but I use so many other products on my skin at night I sometimes forget the eye cream -oops.
In said blog I said I would let you guys know how I got on with it, well I cant see too much of a difference. The photo below is a before and after, both taken in the morning. The only real difference ive noticed is slightly less puffy under eyes but no major difference in dark circles :-(


To be honest I dont think the cure for under eye bags is in a bottle, if you are genetically depositioned to have dark under eyes then not much will change this apart from a good concealer.
I think I need to up my daily water intake and try to cut down on the salt I consume (sometimes difficult as 1- I love crisps and 2 - the boy is a chef and ♥ butter). Too much salt is not good for you though as it makes you puffy by retaining excess water, not gonna help my bags.
I shall finish this tube and now venture to find another eye cream to try, maybe I can be proved wrong and I will find the perfect eye cream.
Let me know what you guys use?
Have a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment