Wednesday 9 April 2014

nAIl DeCals

I love the idea of having a manicure but for many reasons I don't bother, firstly I'm rather messy it would get ruined straight away, secondly I work as a printer so my hands are constantly covered in ink and always near white spirit.
But I've recently discovered nail decals and they are so fun.
I purchased a set from Etsy from a lovely lady named Sara m. Lyons. It is a selections of cats and crosses,can't go wrong bwith that.
They are really easy to use and make my nails more fun! I have found so manynmire I want to buy.
Aswel as these nail delights my new mascara is a Boots no 17 one and I'm obsessed with it, I've just purchased my 2nd one,makes my lashes look so long and voluminous.
Its just replaced my Max Factor Masterpiece go to and that has been a long time favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment