Friday 11 April 2014

suPer SofT liPs xx

If like me you constantly loose lip balms then will know that feeling when they all appear magically in one bag and u cant decide which to use. I then use all of them throughout one day, this happens to me on a regular basis :-)
The four above are my go to balms at the moment and my all time favourite.
Vaseline-  I know I shouldnt like it but its so reliable, I know it works, its cheap (from £1.50-£2.20) and comes in different flavours.  This one is the Aloe Vera balm, my fav is the rose one  (I had one and lost it probably in the votex of one of my bags). They all work in the same way, they can be a bit greasy but eventually sink in and they are multi purpose; remove eye makeup, relive dry elbows and knees.
Balance Me -rose otto intensive lip salve is a 100% natural product/petroleum free balm with a soft rose fragrance and taste, soaks into lips quickly with no stickiness. I like how my lips feels but the taste is abit strange, maybe abit too floral.
My fave is Camrmex always the Cherry one, I love the smell and taste (which I find a little mentholly-is that a word). It makes my lips sooo soft with a nice sheen and has an added SPF15 which is fantastic, this is my must buy.
Lastly my most recent purchase is Soap and Glorys A great kisser lip balm. I wished Id tried the tester as I do not like this balm, I thought id treat myself and spent abit more (its £5 from Boots, shouldnt have).
Ive tried some of the shower product by this company and loved them but this lipbalm is sticky, stays tacky on the lips and not a taste I like. I choose the Chocolate cherry (maybe should have gotten peach) and its really artificial tasting but for me its the texture that is most off putting. As I mentioned above its tacky, my fingers feel sticky after applying it and I dont feel it keeps my lips that soft. Bad choice :-(
Let me know what your favs are and if you agree/disagree with me.
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment